Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Wall art


Wall-art what is wall-art? 

Well I believe it can be anything from a painting to a chair, it is what you want to reflect about yourself and your family to your visitors, if you are a minimalist you are reflecting light and space. Many families like to pay homage to their cultural or religious background, remember there is no rules, use design to make you happy.  In my house I love Middle-Eastern and Asian Carpets used as a wall hanging. I also have paintings everywhere,  and in the kitchen I like kitchen utensils, pots and enamel wear.   




A unique light-fitting




Turquoise render with and islamic mosaic a very calming shower


This reminds me of the 80's I did something like this back in the wonderful 80's


Cute wallpaper!



Wallpaper yes it is and it is, a magnificent statement of colour!

 Plates yes its been done before, but this composition has a hip feel to it!



As you know I love a textured wall, I consider this art, in its own right and it gives a confident bold statement,


A lovely vignette of paintings, drawings and eclectic wall mounts.


A touch of yellow used in the number plate possibly from a loved motor cycle.



This wall is a sublime work of art and history.





If you would like to do this, use wallpaper glue but remember you will not be able to use this garment agin, but it will be reasonably achival on the wall.


I have blogged this room previously though this is a different perspective showing the red cross  excellent art.



The blackboard used as inspiration.


mirror mirror

What is the time


I love this whole composition and could be reproduced inside a dining room, kitchen, family room to name a few.

daniellawitte.blogspot.nl

vosgesparis.blogspot.com.au

crushculdesac.tumblr.com

designismine.blogspot.com.au

bohemiadesign.tumblr.com











No comments:

Post a Comment