Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tables on Tuesday

Tables on Tuesday

As I mentioned in my previous post I am implementing some rhythm into my blog so Tuesday at this stage will be about tables. To use the word table what do you immediately think? dinning table, coffee table, outdoor table, lamp table, bedside table to name a few, the repertoire is huge when the word table used. 
This Tuesday I am showing you a random collection of dinning tables, dinning table also opens up a subjective repertoire such as outdoor dinning, restaurant dinning, formal dinning in your home so I   posted a eclectic collection of dinning tables in this blog, which I hope will stimulate your imagination for a unique dinning experience in your house, enjoy.    





 An inexpensive use of pallets has created a unique quirky dinning experience, this is a good example of how to create great style on a budget, the pallets at my junk shop are $10.00 au or $10.00 us so I think two pallets would make this excellent table. I have also seen many pallets on the council verge pickups most of them are made of hardwood so your table will last many years. To make this a little more Industrial you could add wheels or casters on the legs, this will give it a great warehouse look.





An eclectic use of chairs



White scandi style



I love this wall and the use of calico an inexpensive fabric or you could use painters drop sheets.







Magnificent



A large slab of wood left in its organic shape made into a dinning table with the infinity pool is sublime.



Green, black and white excellent combination.



retro vibe






Both these shots give you some ideas as what to do in a small space this would look just as good on a balcony or a small covered outside area.




 wooden tables painted grey a unique combination

I have never seen a table like this love love love this composition what do you think?





digsdigs.com

bloodandchampagne.com

homelife.com.au

frenchbydesign.blogspot.com.au

olofjakobina.blogspot.nl

designismine.blogspot.com.au

style-files.com







No comments:

Post a Comment